Monday, December 11, 2006

Brent

I've got better pictures that i'll upload when I get home tonite that I took with the Kodak camera. (these phone pics are small, easy to send to blogger, and quick.)
I got measurements today too. Bryn is 18 inches, brent @ 17.5. (i may have told some that he was 15.5. I don't think they stretched him out on a rack.)
I fed Brent a couple of ounces this morning. After I got to the hospital, I visited wth Deana and then spent some time with the kids. They let deana hold both after feeding brent. I teared up holding bryn for a quick moment, and picture that i'll post later. They are so small. We just need patience. They have so many milestones to reach, but are in great hands. The neonatologist's watchful eye is reasuring, and Dr Ruby stated she is the best. A very blessed lady with wonderful God given talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment